Recipe provided by Molly Eledge
Paleo and Ultra Low Carb Deviled Eggs
Serves 24 People, takes 00:20 to prep and 0 to cook.
Even better than the original- these deviled eggs are perfect for anyone trying to eat clean and be healthy. These super delicious appetizers are low in carbs and high in protein. Perfect for a party!
0.1 tsp Paprika
1/4 tsp Salt
1 avocado, NS as to Florida or California Avocados
1 serving (serving = 1 tsp) Tapatio Hot Sauce
6 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
12 serving (serving = 1 egg) Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Peel your hard boiled eggs, then slice them in half the long-ways. Scrape out the yolks into a big mixing bowl.
2. Cut up your avocado and add it into the bowl with the yolks.
3. Add your hot sauce, mustard, and salt.
4. With a hand held mixer, blend all this good stuff together.
5. Once the avocado yolk mix is completely blended and smooth, turn off the mixer and scoop the mix into a piping bag. You can also go old school and throw it in a plastic baggie and cut the tip off….or go super old school and just grab a spoon to do the filling.
6. Pipe the egg mix into the egg white halves, being sure to overfill them a bit. Once you’re done, sprinkle with paprika.
7. Keep those puppies in the fridge, and maybe share them with some people that you like.
per 1 serving size
Amount Per Serving
Calories 49Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.535.43%
Saturated Fat 0.934.65%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.16
Monounsaturated Fat 0.85
Total Carbohydrate 1.340.45%
Dietary Fiber 0.622.48%
Vitamin A 4.09%Vitamin C 2.68%
Calcium 3.08%Iron 4.76%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Serves 24 people yeah right! Serves me! I’m not sharing! 😝
My healthy MCTs!!
Stay tuned for the practical application!
Forget the salt! I’m not adding it!
Hot sauce!!!! 😱😱😱😍😍😍 I’m adding a few drops of:
This is going to be soooooo yummy!
Previously Posted under my Groupon review: This product deserves its own review!
I own much of my diet success to this little machine!
It cleans super quick in the sink, be sure not to submerge it just spray off the heating element and sponge clean it then dry with a paper towel and put it back together, I put the plastic egg tray in then the measuring cup and the lid. I ditched the poaching tray, because I don’t like poached eggs.
Dash Egg Cooker
Reduce your cooking time while making extra to savor later. Egg salad, hard boiled, deviled, poached or wedged for salads, prepare the eggs anyway you like with the Egg Eggspress by Dash. Cook up to seven eggs in minutes, and because it uses a timer, you never have to worry about over or under cooking.
What You Get
Metal shell lid Egg holder tray Poaching tray Heating plate Main body Measuring cup / egg pin User manual / recipe book Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
Dash Egg Cooker Features
Precise measuring cup for consistent results, whether cooking soft-, medium- or hard-boiled eggs Holds 7 eggs to make large batches Cooks eggs quickly, making it great for fast treats or meals Audible timer tells you when the eggs are done
Measurements: Approx. 7-3/4″L x 6-3/4″W x 7″H Color: Black Construction: Made of stainless steel, plastic and metal Care: Hand wash with soap and warm water; do not submerge base Country of Origin: China
The eggs cook in about 12 minutes, perfect every time and the alarm is sooo loud you will hear it in any room of the house. It can even double as a wake up school alarm for your children lol…
If you see it on Groupon. do not hesitate to buy it!