Recipe provided by Molly Eledge
Paleo and Ultra Low Carb Deviled Eggs
Serves 24 People, takes 00:20 to prep and 0 to cook.
Even better than the original- these deviled eggs are perfect for anyone trying to eat clean and be healthy. These super delicious appetizers are low in carbs and high in protein. Perfect for a party!
0.1 tsp Paprika
1/4 tsp Salt
1 avocado, NS as to Florida or California Avocados
1 serving (serving = 1 tsp) Tapatio Hot Sauce
6 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
12 serving (serving = 1 egg) Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Peel your hard boiled eggs, then slice them in half the long-ways. Scrape out the yolks into a big mixing bowl.
2. Cut up your avocado and add it into the bowl with the yolks.
3. Add your hot sauce, mustard, and salt.
4. With a hand held mixer, blend all this good stuff together.
5. Once the avocado yolk mix is completely blended and smooth, turn off the mixer and scoop the mix into a piping bag. You can also go old school and throw it in a plastic baggie and cut the tip off….or go super old school and just grab a spoon to do the filling.
6. Pipe the egg mix into the egg white halves, being sure to overfill them a bit. Once you’re done, sprinkle with paprika.
7. Keep those puppies in the fridge, and maybe share them with some people that you like.
per 1 serving size
Amount Per Serving
Calories 49Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.535.43%
Saturated Fat 0.934.65%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.16
Monounsaturated Fat 0.85
Total Carbohydrate 1.340.45%
Dietary Fiber 0.622.48%
Vitamin A 4.09%Vitamin C 2.68%
Calcium 3.08%Iron 4.76%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Serves 24 people yeah right! Serves me! I’m not sharing! 😝
My healthy MCTs!!
Stay tuned for the practical application!
Forget the salt! I’m not adding it!
Hot sauce!!!! 😱😱😱😍😍😍 I’m adding a few drops of:
This is going to be soooooo yummy!