It has diatomaceous earth in it! That’s the white shit you put in your pool filter! Crazy!!
It also has bentonite clay!
It was disgusting tasting! I taste no cinnamon! All I taste is sea salt! And it has a horrible texture.
Ok all that being said. How does it work?
FUCKING AMAZING! Yes; I am cursing a lot this post, but it is purely for effect! This stuff is amazing! Once you get past the gross factor; it actually makes your teeth and mouth feel cleaner than it’s ever been!
Furthermore; I have problems with keeping my teeth white as I brush too hard and always make my gums bleed and that stains my teeth yellow. 3-4 times brushing with this and my teeth are several shades whiter!
I can’t believe it! This stuff is amazing on so many levels! Next time I will definitely get the spearmint or wintergreen flavor!
Each ingredient has a specific purpose for
HOLISTIC DENTAL CARE
Xylitol not a sugar at all although it tastes and behaves like one. It is a wood alcohol that is low in glycemic index. It also has incredible antibacterial, antivral, and antifungal properties. Xylitol is a great sugar alternative because it only feeds probiotics and not candida.
Essential Oils are extracts from fruit, leaves, stems, flowers, roots, and bark. Each essential oils serves a unique purpose, from antibacterial to antiviral, or to energize, calm, detoxify, or aid in body processes. They also smell and taste great!
Sea Salt adds grit to an otherwise smooth consistency and contributes a fair amount of trace minerals.
Baking soda is a perfect ingredient for mouth cleaning. It alkalinizes mouth acidity and combats fungal growth. It removes plaque and has anti-cavity properties.
Diatomaceous Earth is the fossilized remains of microscopic shells, otherwise called silica. Silica helps with calcium absorbtion, cleansing parasites and heavy metals, and more.
Bentonite Clay is usually derived from volcanic ash that has fallen into prehistoric bodies of water that eventually dried up, leaving behind mineral rich deposits. Bentonite is extremely efficient at removing toxins, heavy metals, and radiation from the body.
Product Review/Supplement Review: First joint review! Quooz lul Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essenial Oil Diffuser and Essential Oil Benefits
Ok so if you remember a few articles ago. I joked about Shark Cartilage and Deer Anter and I said wow this stuff is great! Are there any other animals we can grind up and ingest!
Well; it turns out there is! Gecko! Yes in Gecko Rockclimber they capture and kill the Geico Gecko and take his essence and you ingest it as the number one ingredient in the formula. That sounds disgusting but if it works; let’s do it!!
Something has me broken out in hives! I think it may be this! I am not sure and I am trying to track it down! This is held up until further notice!
Sprouts can be very expensive at $3.50 for a small container which is less then the size of the container on the left. Here you grow your own and you get 4 large containers full every 5 days!
All I could find is a small container of alfalfa sprouts for 2.50 each and small container of broccoli sprouts for $4.99 each.
I purchased the salad blend from Amazon.com
I just harvested these and started the next batch soaking, so I don’t run out of sprouts!
Pictured at the top is the finished product! My first haul of sprouts! 5 days old!
Ok it’s very simple to grow sprouts!
Step one: soak the seeds for 3-8 hours.
Step 4: stack containers with solid white container on the bottom make sure the seeds are evenly spread around
Step 5: be sure to water the seeds (2 cups of water) twice a day. 3 times a day if you are around. I only did it twice a day. Every time you water the sprouts take the bottom container just above the white container and rotate it to the top.
Also don’t forget to empty the water in the white container or you will have a giant (2 cups full) mess all over the place!
Step 6: harvest 3-5 days later and enjoy!
Remember sprouts do not need sunlight so put them in a dark corner in your kitchen or just leave them out of direct sunlight. The sunlight could cook them!
See below for benefits of eating sprouts:
Sprouts truly are the best locally-grown food, yet not enough people eat or grow them. Considering there many health and environmental benefits, it’s time to consider adding sprouts to your diet. Here are 10 reasons to eat more sprouts:
1. Experts estimate that there can be up to 100 times more enzymes in sprouts than uncooked fruits and vegetables. Enzymes are special types of proteins that act as catalysts for all your body’s functions. Extracting more vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fatty acids from the foods you eat ensures that your body has the nutritional building blocks of life to ensure every process works more effectively.
2. The quality of the protein in the beans, nuts, seeds, or grains improves when it is sprouted. Proteins change during the soaking and sprouting process, improving its nutritional value. The amino acid lysine, for example, which is needed to prevent cold sores and to maintain a healthy immune system increases significantly during the sprouting process.
3. The fiber content of the beans, nuts, seeds, or grains increases substantially. Fiber is critical to weight loss. It not only binds to fats and toxins in our body to escort them out, it ensures that any fat our body breaks down is moved quickly out of the body before it can resorb through the walls of the intestines (which is the main place for nutrient absorption into the blood).
4. Vitamin content increases dramatically. This is especially true of vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E. The vitamin content of some seeds, grains, beans, or nuts increases by up to 20 times the original value within only a few days of sprouting. Research shows that during the sprouting process mung beansprouts (or just beansprouts, as they are often called) increase in vitamin B1 by up to 285 percent, vitamin B2 by up to 515 percent, and niacin by up to 256 percent.
5. Essential fatty acid content increases during the sprouting process. Most of us are deficient in these fat-burning essential fats because they are not common in our diet. Eating more sprouts is an excellent way to get more of these important nutrients.
6. During sprouting, minerals bind to protein in the seed, grain, nut, or bean, making them more useable in the body. This is true of alkaline minerals like calcium, magnesium, and others than help us to balance our body chemistry for weight loss and better health.
7. Sprouts are the ultimate locally-grown food. When you grow them yourself you are helping the environment and ensuring that you are not getting unwanted pesticides, food additives, and other harmful fat-bolstering chemicals that thwart your weight loss efforts.
8. The energy contained in the seed, grain, nut, or legume is ignited through soaking and sprouting.
9. Sprouts are alkalizing to your body. Many illnesses including cancer have been linked to excess acidity in the body.
10. Sprouts are inexpensive. People frequently use the cost of healthy foods as an excuse for not eating healthy. But, with sprouts being so cheap, there really is no excuse for not eating healthier.
**Update** September 19th 2015
I still have a ton of sprouts and my next batch will be done in a day or two! Ugh! I guess I can wait a day or 2 before restarting the grow cycle. Maybe because I also had a cheat day and didn’t eat my meals for the day so it put me back 4 meals of sprouts.
We will see with the next batch!
YogaToes® Toe Stretchers — Yoga For Your Feet
YogaToes® have revolutionized the way we care for our feet. YogaToes® provide simple and natural therapy for painful toes and achy feet. Fighting foot pain and toe deformities now could save you from health complications (and expensive surgeries) down the road.
Being in shoes or high heels all day can really take a toll on your feet. Luckily, by placing toes in a separated position, weakened muscles become more flexible and resilient. After using YogaToes® regularly, the joints in your toes should begin to realign as tissues become supple and strong again. Realignment and greater mobility are the main components in fending off pain as well as a variety of other conditions, including claw toes and hammer toes.
How YogaToes Work
YogaToes® toe stretchers work by spreading and exercising toes. The patented design of YogaToes® fits between, above and beneath toes to gently spread them apart and away from the balls of your feet – providing the same exercise you get when barefoot. All you do is put them on. YogaToes do the work while you relax. A vacation for your feet!
We recommend starting slowly, only wearing YogaToes® for 10-15 minutes a day. Once that begins to feel comfortable, gradually work up to wearing YogaToes® at least 1 hour per day.
Bunion, Claw and Hammer Toes Treatment
Foot and toe problems can’t be looked at in isolation, and that’s why we invented YogaToes®. We introduced an important new concept to the world: preventative foot care. But many people wonder about specific foot problems; Bunions (and bunionettes), claw toes, hammer toe and Plantar Fasciitis always come up. And the answer is ‘yes’, Yoga Toes help prevent and treat this short list as well as a much longer one that wouldn’t fit on this page. Our toe stretchers get at the root cause of these conditions.
Tried, Tested, and Loved!
YogaToes® are meant to benefit most anyone — and indeed we’ve gotten positive feedback from diverse groups of people over the years: busy mothers, professionals who are on their feet all day, physical therapists, construction workers… you name it.
YogaToes® toe stretchers were featured on the The New Ricki Lake Show as a natural pain relief gadget and on The Today Show as a “fan favorite”.
Recently, we found out that the pop singer Sia is a big fan of our toe straighteners as well as many ballerinas in The Washington Ballet. Can you think of anyone who depends on their toes and feet more than a ballerina? We can’t. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t live with swollen and achy feet one more day. Instead, start having stronger and more beautiful feet with YogaToes®!
They hurt bad this morning! But I have to tell you, after running 2 hrs today they feel really good right now!
I’m going to try for an hour if I feel discomfort, I will abort the test!
**Update** September 19th I haven’t worn the yoga toes in about 2 weeks and the plantar fasciitis flared up again so I will try and wear them a little tonight and tomorrow and see how it works! Not bad considering I am still doing 2 hrs of cardio a day!
These shoes are pretty comfortable and have a nice spongy soul! Not as much as the Hoka one one’s but more so then normal sneakers and the white ones are even spongier than the black ones! The soles are flat which I need for my size to distribute my weight properly. After an hour of wearing them my feet feel better already!
**Update** September 19th 2015
My feet have been feeling much better! Even considering I am doing 2 hrs of cardio a day. I haven’t used the yoga toes in about a week or two and the other day the plantar fasciitis flared up again. I will try to wear them a little tonight and tomorrow.
The menu is just as huge as the portion size! Pictured above is the Dominican Lo Mein! With huge chunks of chicken! It was absolutely delicious! And the price is right at this place! Go go go!
That was a savory buffalo chicken wrap with ranch! It was totally delicious. It could have been filled a little more for the price, but it was good!
It was Amazing! You have to stop and get one!
With 5 locations in Long Island NY they must be doing great!
This place rocks! Bring your family here for a great treat!