Deep kneading massage rollers & air compression
Selectable heat for greater relaxation
3 auto massage programs
High- and low-intensity massage modes
When your feet feel good, your whole body feels good.
Oooh…deep-kneading rollers help relieve tightness and stimulate reflexology zones of feet
Ahhh…air compression massage squeezes away tension and helps makes feet feel renewed
Selectable heat further relaxes feet, making them more receptive to massage
High and low massage intensities
3 auto massage programs: Soothe, Pulse, Energize
Easy-grab handle makes the massager easy to store and retrieve
Built-in cord wrap keeps things tidy
Zip-out linings for easy cleaning
Compact design takes up little room
Fits up to Men’s size 12.5 / Women’s size 14 foot
Dimensions: 13″ w x 17 l x 9 h”
The compact foot massager that will turn your day around. Tough day? Grab your Shiatsu Foot Massager and kick off your shoes. It’ll take the tension out of your toes, satisfy your soles and make your whole body feel good. It’ll also do wonders for your mood. That’s because a really good foot massage will help:
Relieve tension and fatigue
Alleviate muscle pain
So do your feet a favor, and order the Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat from Brookstone today.
For adult use only. IMPORTANT: Any individual who may be pregnant, has a pacemaker, suffers from diabetes, phlebitis and/or thrombosis, is at an increased risk of developing blood clots, or who has pins/screws/artificial joints or other medical devices implanted in his/her body should consult with a physician before using a massaging device designed for home use. Remove all scarves, neckties, necklaces, and jewelry before using this massager.
I got it for my plantar Fasciitis. As it has a big ball bearing that hits the knot in my hell perfectly!
I also substituted coconut oil for the canola oil.
I will try that next time!
It has diatomaceous earth in it! That’s the white shit you put in your pool filter! Crazy!!
It also has bentonite clay!
It was disgusting tasting! I taste no cinnamon! All I taste is sea salt! And it has a horrible texture.
Ok all that being said. How does it work?
FUCKING AMAZING! Yes; I am cursing a lot this post, but it is purely for effect! This stuff is amazing! Once you get past the gross factor; it actually makes your teeth and mouth feel cleaner than it’s ever been!
Furthermore; I have problems with keeping my teeth white as I brush too hard and always make my gums bleed and that stains my teeth yellow. 3-4 times brushing with this and my teeth are several shades whiter!
I can’t believe it! This stuff is amazing on so many levels! Next time I will definitely get the spearmint or wintergreen flavor!
Each ingredient has a specific purpose for
HOLISTIC DENTAL CARE
Xylitol not a sugar at all although it tastes and behaves like one. It is a wood alcohol that is low in glycemic index. It also has incredible antibacterial, antivral, and antifungal properties. Xylitol is a great sugar alternative because it only feeds probiotics and not candida.
Essential Oils are extracts from fruit, leaves, stems, flowers, roots, and bark. Each essential oils serves a unique purpose, from antibacterial to antiviral, or to energize, calm, detoxify, or aid in body processes. They also smell and taste great!
Sea Salt adds grit to an otherwise smooth consistency and contributes a fair amount of trace minerals.
Baking soda is a perfect ingredient for mouth cleaning. It alkalinizes mouth acidity and combats fungal growth. It removes plaque and has anti-cavity properties.
Diatomaceous Earth is the fossilized remains of microscopic shells, otherwise called silica. Silica helps with calcium absorbtion, cleansing parasites and heavy metals, and more.
Bentonite Clay is usually derived from volcanic ash that has fallen into prehistoric bodies of water that eventually dried up, leaving behind mineral rich deposits. Bentonite is extremely efficient at removing toxins, heavy metals, and radiation from the body.
Product Review/Supplement Review: First joint review! Quooz lul Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essenial Oil Diffuser and Essential Oil Benefits
Using ultrasonic aromatherapy technology, Quooz essential oil diffusers enable you to experience the healing and rejuvenating powers of aromatic plant extracts.
Melt away stress, relax, and rejuvenate with the most advanced and effective method of diffusing tap water with a few drops of your choice of essential or fragrant oil.
Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser,
High Capacity Diffuser with Auto Shut- Off
List Price: $99.99
Price: $59.95 & FREE Shipping
You Save: $40.04 (40%)
MELT AWAY STRESS, RELAX, and REJUVENATE with the most advanced and
effective method of diffusing tap water with a few drops of your choice of essential or fragrant oil, using ultrasonic aromatherapy technology
ULTRA HIGH CAPACITY- 200 ml- makes for longer diffusing time -Operates up to 8-10 hours
AUTO SHUT- OFF when water runs low- adds to safety, energy efficiency, and peace of mind- especially for use at night
SOOTHING LIGHT can be set to your preferred brightness, can be turned off entirely, or can be set to “breathing” mode- lighting up gradually and slowly fading down- assisting in meditation or therapeutic breathing
The ultimate home relaxation device- Brings the spa to you- GREAT GIFT IDEA
What is an essential oil?
f you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
Ok so if you remember a few articles ago. I joked about Shark Cartilage and Deer Anter and I said wow this stuff is great! Are there any other animals we can grind up and ingest!
Well; it turns out there is! Gecko! Yes in Gecko Rockclimber they capture and kill the Geico Gecko and take his essence and you ingest it as the number one ingredient in the formula. That sounds disgusting but if it works; let’s do it!!
Something has me broken out in hives! I think it may be this! I am not sure and I am trying to track it down! This is held up until further notice!
Sprouts can be very expensive at $3.50 for a small container which is less then the size of the container on the left. Here you grow your own and you get 4 large containers full every 5 days!
All I could find is a small container of alfalfa sprouts for 2.50 each and small container of broccoli sprouts for $4.99 each.
I purchased the salad blend from Amazon.com
I just harvested these and started the next batch soaking, so I don’t run out of sprouts!
Pictured at the top is the finished product! My first haul of sprouts! 5 days old!
Ok it’s very simple to grow sprouts!
Step one: soak the seeds for 3-8 hours.
Step 4: stack containers with solid white container on the bottom make sure the seeds are evenly spread around
Step 5: be sure to water the seeds (2 cups of water) twice a day. 3 times a day if you are around. I only did it twice a day. Every time you water the sprouts take the bottom container just above the white container and rotate it to the top.
Also don’t forget to empty the water in the white container or you will have a giant (2 cups full) mess all over the place!
Step 6: harvest 3-5 days later and enjoy!
Remember sprouts do not need sunlight so put them in a dark corner in your kitchen or just leave them out of direct sunlight. The sunlight could cook them!
See below for benefits of eating sprouts:
Sprouts truly are the best locally-grown food, yet not enough people eat or grow them. Considering there many health and environmental benefits, it’s time to consider adding sprouts to your diet. Here are 10 reasons to eat more sprouts:
1. Experts estimate that there can be up to 100 times more enzymes in sprouts than uncooked fruits and vegetables. Enzymes are special types of proteins that act as catalysts for all your body’s functions. Extracting more vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fatty acids from the foods you eat ensures that your body has the nutritional building blocks of life to ensure every process works more effectively.
2. The quality of the protein in the beans, nuts, seeds, or grains improves when it is sprouted. Proteins change during the soaking and sprouting process, improving its nutritional value. The amino acid lysine, for example, which is needed to prevent cold sores and to maintain a healthy immune system increases significantly during the sprouting process.
3. The fiber content of the beans, nuts, seeds, or grains increases substantially. Fiber is critical to weight loss. It not only binds to fats and toxins in our body to escort them out, it ensures that any fat our body breaks down is moved quickly out of the body before it can resorb through the walls of the intestines (which is the main place for nutrient absorption into the blood).
4. Vitamin content increases dramatically. This is especially true of vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E. The vitamin content of some seeds, grains, beans, or nuts increases by up to 20 times the original value within only a few days of sprouting. Research shows that during the sprouting process mung beansprouts (or just beansprouts, as they are often called) increase in vitamin B1 by up to 285 percent, vitamin B2 by up to 515 percent, and niacin by up to 256 percent.
5. Essential fatty acid content increases during the sprouting process. Most of us are deficient in these fat-burning essential fats because they are not common in our diet. Eating more sprouts is an excellent way to get more of these important nutrients.
6. During sprouting, minerals bind to protein in the seed, grain, nut, or bean, making them more useable in the body. This is true of alkaline minerals like calcium, magnesium, and others than help us to balance our body chemistry for weight loss and better health.
7. Sprouts are the ultimate locally-grown food. When you grow them yourself you are helping the environment and ensuring that you are not getting unwanted pesticides, food additives, and other harmful fat-bolstering chemicals that thwart your weight loss efforts.
8. The energy contained in the seed, grain, nut, or legume is ignited through soaking and sprouting.
9. Sprouts are alkalizing to your body. Many illnesses including cancer have been linked to excess acidity in the body.
10. Sprouts are inexpensive. People frequently use the cost of healthy foods as an excuse for not eating healthy. But, with sprouts being so cheap, there really is no excuse for not eating healthier.
**Update** September 19th 2015
I still have a ton of sprouts and my next batch will be done in a day or two! Ugh! I guess I can wait a day or 2 before restarting the grow cycle. Maybe because I also had a cheat day and didn’t eat my meals for the day so it put me back 4 meals of sprouts.
We will see with the next batch!