Supplement Review: Battle of the Protein Poofs! Twin Peaks Protein Puffs
Features & details
- FITS INTO EVERY DIET: Our Protein Puffs are completely free of junk—no nuts, no soy, no gluten, no potatoes, low carbs and low fat. It’s even Ketogenic! We bake our quality ingredients so you get the best puff possible.
- REAL FOOD. GREAT PROTEIN: You no longer have to resort to protein powder to meet your dietary goals—our puffs are real food with a great taste. One cup has 21g of protein with 4.2g BCAAs and 4.5g Glutamic Acid.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN, LOW IN CARBS: Our puffs have as much protein as they do flavor at 21 grams of protein per serving. Plus they only have 2 grams of carbs! Looking for a healthier snack? We’ve got you covered.
- LOW IN CALORIES, HIGH IN FLAVOR: Each serving contains only 130 calories! Our puffs are tossed in a robust seasoning, promptly packaged and sealed with a tamper proof/stay-fresh seal to ensure product safety and maximum flavor.
- MILK PROTEIN: Protein Puffs are derived from high quality milk protein isolate. Unlike concentrates, our milk protein isolate undergoes microfiltration to separate protein from lactose & fat, resulting in less calories.
-twin peaks ingredients
I got these poofs because I am doing a keto diet and I wanted a low carb snack that’s not a: protein shake, nuts, beef jerky, or nut butter
The product definitely intrigued me!
But what I got was disappointing!
When I opened the bottle and took off the safety seal I took a big whiff and all I smelled is chemicals! And not surprisingly, I tasted not much of anything except chemicals and chalk!
Two huge thumbs down! However, they do have a ton of flavors! Maybe, this flavor just sucks! Bad!
I may try a different flavor, but for the price it’s is super unlikely!