Product Review: Radiate Athletics – color changing fitness gear!
Your body is amazing. As you work out in the gym or compete in your favorite sport, your body does incredible things to reach its maximum performance–veins expand, metabolism increases, muscles swell, and your body radiates warmth. You are an extraordinary machine. But all of this helpful information goes lost because we can only see what is happening on the outside of your body–until now. The Radiate shirt finally allows us to see calories as they burn, muscles as they reach their maximum output, vascular activation, and body temperature as it increases in key areas of your body.
Why wait and see if you will be sore the next day? You can now see the muscles you are targeting, the ones you may be neglecting, and their specific intensity level.
Why blindly work out? You can now see your body’s immediate response to your workout while you train, rather than guessing or hoping for results over time.
Any shirt you have ever worn to the gym has failed to offer you an interactive experience specific to your unique biochemistry. Until now.
1) Color Change Technology. Re-engineered NASA technology changes the way electrons reflect light in the presence of body warmth, so now you can see your body’s personal heat signature (even as it fluctuates). In other words, you have thermal-vision built into your shirt, allowing you to train more strategically and finally have a truly unique and interactive experience with your athletic apparel.
2) Heat Management. The Radiate shirt keeps you cool by moving your body warmth away from your body. while simultaneously translating your body’s heat into the color spectrum. Don’t just warm up, radiate.
3) Moisture Wicking. The next level of moisture wicking is here. An advanced, integrated channeling process is used to wick moisture from your body more than any other apparel on the market today.
4) Revolutionary Fabric. First there was cotton, then there was spandex, and now there is Radiate’s revolutionary new fabric. Our fabric feels like silk to the body, but has the support and durability that will carry you through the most extreme sports.
soil resistant, helping to ensure the longevity of the product through the most grueling activity.
anti-microbial, preventing odor-causing bacteria.
The Radiate shirt also incorporates a technology-driven sewing pattern. Developed as a result of research in body kinesthetics, the Radiate shirt is sewn to fit your body. No shoulder seams, no baggy mid-sections, no generic sleeve circumference. We like to think of the Radiate shirt as a space suit for athletes.
A recently sewn Radiate shirt.
A recently sewn Radiate shirt.
5) Eco-Friendly: Part of the bedrock mission statement that first shaped Radiate is to reduce our carbon footprint during production. All materials are sustainable, no harmful chemicals are used, and all of our dyes are green-friendly. We have kept our pledge to being eco-minded, and Mother Nature couldn’t be happier.
6) American for America: Radiate refuses to outsource any part of its printing, dying, or research–even though none of today’s leading companies manufacture their athletic apparel in America. Up until now, we have had to purchase the blank canvas fabric from abroad, but with the help of Kickstarter, we will be able to afford bringing even this component of our manufacturing home to America, where it belongs.