Supplement Review: Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen
Part I: Thermogenic Weight Loss
rown Adipose Tissue (BAT):
BAT is brown fat (scientists call it fat adipose tissue). You don’t have much of it. BAT is found in very small amounts throughout the body. You can’t see it on you. It is GOOD FAT. You want all of this kind of fat you can get. BAT has only one purpose – to create heat. To do that, it must use calories. Where does it get the calories to burn? From white fat (White Adipose Tissue). White fat is BAD FAT; the fat you can see on your body; the fat you want to get rid of!
Thermogenesis – How does it work?
Thermogenesis is the term used by scientists to describe the activity of BAT (or Brown Fat), which includes dozens of biochemical and metabolic events. The basic outcome of these events is the generation of thermo units, in other words, the creation of heat in your body. But there is a hitch, as you will see in a moment.
Thermogenesis has been observed in living organisms in the following natural situations:
1. In Hibernating Animals- Ever wonder why hibernating animals don’t freeze to death? The answer is thermogenesis. Their bodies spend all winter burning up stored white fat. The burning is done in BAT and it generates enough heat to keep the animal warm.
2. In Cold Adaptation- Ever seen someone working outside in freezing weather with nothing on his/her upper body but a T-shirt? They can do this because they have “adapted” to the cold. And how did this adaptation take place? The same way it did with the hibernating animal. The cold-activated thermogenesis in the BAT.
3. In Eating- Thermogenesis occurs following meals. Unfortunately, most of the calories are supplied directly by the food, not by the white fat.
4. In Small Children- It seems that small children have considerable BAT. However, as they get older, the amount of BAT gradually decreases until, as adults, they have very little. One of the problems facing scientists was to explain this process.
The hitch, then, is simply this: Under normal every-day circumstances, people have little capacity for thermogenesis. Living in warm climates, heated homes and cars, and modern eating behaviors and stresses have all seriously suppressed thermogenic capacity. However, scientists have discovered how to reverse the process that strips us of our thermogenic capacity as we leave childhood, or to give us the thermogenesis that we might never have possessed (due to hereditary factors). Zi Xiu Tang is based on this research. Since 2004, Zi Xiu Tang has been proven to be one of the most effective thermogenic products on the market. The key to Zi Xiu Tang is to generate as much BAT activity as possible, and in many cases even reactivate BAT that has gone completely dormant or has become less effective as we age.
Part II: Detoxification of the Colon and Digestive System
This product offers total cleansing of the digestive system by utilizing insoluble fiber from all the ingredients, allowing for the product to provide a very strong natural laxative that also removes some toxins and parasites as well. To enhance the effects of this product, it is best to use product in addition to colon hydrotherapy for dramatic weight loss benefits.
Part III: The pH Balancing
One of the biggest misconceptions is that fat is kept on the body due to the fact the body is starving. Now, fat is kept on the body due to the body being very acidic. The more acid your body produces, the more fat your body needs. Why? The body wraps the acid in the fat, and stores it into the body’s fat pockets, protecting the body from the harmful effects of the acid. Fat is created for survival. Yet, the body is triggered for fat accumulation once it reaches a certain pH level.
To make the body feel differently, this product changes the pH of the body, which does two things. First, the body stops and reverses fat absorption and then changes to fat burning, since it now believes it has too much. Second thing that happens, the increased fat burn rate also increases the metabolic levels of the body, making the metabolism go through the roof! Energy is no longer an issue! This is noticed after the first time you take it. So, those who utilize the pH diet, welcome to the world we now live in! No longer do you need to run around finding foods that fit the bill, just two pills in the morning with water, and go about your day!
Bee pollen, Chinese yam, Barbary wolfberry fruit, Lotus seed, Dietary fiber, Green tea, Rhubarb, Aloe, Astragalus, Polyhonum multiflourm, Lotus leaf etc.
Bee pollen benefits are terrific and chances are that you could improve your health substantially with the various bee pollen benefits. Some of the bee pollen benefits have to do with the fact that bee pollen has high concentrations of the B vitamin complex, and also contains Vitamins A, C, D, and E.It acts very effectively as a natural energizer for your body. Here you will find just some of the best benefits of bee pollen. Many people claim that the list of benefits is almost endless, but a lot have yet to be proven. Scientists, physicians and researchers have been experiencing very positive outcomes in their work with bee pollen and decades of success to prove the many benefits of bee pollen.
ii. Chinese yam
Chinese yam (Dioscorea opposita) is a root that is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Chinese yam is native to China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan, where it can be found growing wild on hill slopes and in valleys. It is also propagated for medicinal and dietary uses.Chinese yam is effective at relieving cough. Traditional Chinese medicine classifies Chinese yam as neutral and sweet. It serves to tonify and augment the spleen and stomach; augment the lung yin and tonify the lung; and stabilize, tonify, and bind the kidneys. Chinese yam enters through the spleen, lung, and kidney channels. It is used as a tonic (restores tone to tissues). Chinese yam is used to treat weak digestion with fatigue and diarrhea, general weakness, frequent urination, decreased appetite, leukorrhagia (excessive vaginal discharge), premature ejaculation, the symptoms associated with diabetes, and chronic wheezing (whistling sound caused by breathing difficulty) and coughing.
iii. Barbary wolfberry fruit
Barbary wolfberry fruit are one of the most important traditional medicines in China. Wolfberry fruits have been used since ancient times in China as general tonic, to protect the liver, to improve vision, to strengthen weak legs and to promote longevity. Immune system, Anti-aging,Cancer prevention, Liver protection, Vision improvement.
iv. Lotus seed
Lotus seeds come from the lotus plant, which is found throughout the Middle East and Asia. The Ancient Secret of Youth Long revered in Asia for its ‘age-defying’ qualities. In traditional Chinese medicine, lotus seeds are considered sweet and neutral, and are associated with the Spleen, Kidney and Heart meridians. They contain asparagin, fats, proteins and some starches, and trace elements of calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron. They are taken to tonify the spleen, reinforce the kidneys and nourish the blood. Lotus seeds have astringent properties, and are consumed to help relieve the symptoms of diarrhea and improve appetite. Other conditions treated with lotus seeds include palpitations, insomnia and irritability.
1 Box have 60 capsules in total. 250mg x 48 Capsules 200mg x 12 Capsules
store in a cool (room temperature), dry and dark condition.
shelf life: 24 months
– People with coronary heart disease, high blood pressure or cerebrovascular disease;
– People with psychosis or addict of drugs, medicine or alcohol;
– People with hyperthyroidism, insufficiency of liver or kidney;
– People with prostatic hyperplasia or glaucoma;
– Women in pregnancy or lactation;
– People under the age of 18 or above 60;
– People who are consuming prescription drugs.
Usage & Dosage:
Take two capsules a day before breakfast., (before breakfast with 350~500cc water). Take the pack ones for first 6 days. Take the bottle ones for last 24 days.
May Occur Side Effects:
Mouth dry, Light Dizzy.
1. In order to get best effect, remember to keep on a balanced diet with appropriate exercise while taking this product.
2. We can not guarantee that all people will have effect with Zi Xiu Tang. Some people will loss weight effectively. Some won’t!! Please understand this.
3. Some will be allergic to the ingredients of Zi Xiu Tang. It is common sense. So please do not afraid. Once u found this, please stop it immediately. But u need to know that this is your personal problem not the pills. All ingredients of Zi Xiu Tang are natural and safe. So please read ingredients carefully before purchase or consult our customer service
**Update** January 20th 2014
I took it this morning for the first time. Don’t feel anything different yet
**Update** January 24th 2014
Been taking it for 4 days and I have noticed an appetite suppression during the day. It actually lets me push a couple meals back a little and save calories for later when I am really hungry. The proof will be on the scale Monday!
**Update** April 23rd 2014
This is the only appetite suppressant that actually works! However; you take it in the morning. Who needs an appetite suppressant in the morning? You need it to work after dinner till bedtime!